Friday, July 29, 2011

Why Three-A-Day Status Updaters Are Terrible


Talk about overkill.  It doesn't take a therapist to know that these people's urge to update is a desperate attempt at receiving attention.  Nobody cares about what you made for dinner, your workout, the movie you're planning on watching or how bad your morning is going.  Especially all in one day.  And SWEET GOD, nobody cares about how much you love your baby.

"Can't imagine what I would do without my little guy.  He makes my sun shine and my world turn."  

I can't imagine what you'd be doing with your time if you weren't constantly sitting in front of a computer typing away about how much you love your toddler.  Playing with the kid, maybe.  Or you could be working out.  Just a suggestion.  I mean, you were the one who posted that picture of you in a bathing suit.  SEVEN TIMES.  Just sayin'.

The first rule of Facebook is that status updates should be reserved for sharing witty ruminations and funny observations.  Here's an update for you.  Get off of Facebook and go do something with your life.  And if you update about how excited you are for the new Twilight movie trailer or Dave concert I WILL de-friend you.

This just about sums it up..

No comments:

Post a Comment