Friday, July 15, 2011

Why Twilight Obsessed Adults Are Terrible



I have read the first two books in the Twilight series.  And they're bad.  Baaaaad.  Any somewhat educated person is aware that littering the word 'masochist' throughout a novel does not make it a sophisticated piece of literature. 

But what's even worse than the ridiculous plot and awful prose are the adults who love Twilight.  I'm looking at you, 28 year old who attended the midnight premier showing of Eclipse.  You, my friend, are ridiculous.

This is a pre-teen novel at best.  Grow up, stop indulging in awful books and films intended for 12 year olds, and open up a nice biography or Hemingway tale so that you at least don't look like an idiot.  And while you're at it, stop telling your adult co-workers about your love for Edward, the ever-sparkling vampire, because you sound like a retard and everyone is judging the shit out of you.  Really.

This is awesomely hilarious...

 Also, see this: It explains the Twilight story exactly

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely looovve Twilight, and I do not think there is anything wrong with that!! It really is anyone's opinion, and there is absolutely no reason to chastise older women who enjoy these novels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

    I want to watch the movie now because I had a shitty day at work and need some laughs.

    ReplyDelete